XVR27's "Scenes From The Web" - Rules Of The Game
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : Original On-The-Spot Satire
Scenes From The Web - Rules Of The Game
The rules of XVR27's "Scenes From The Web" . .
- Submissions must be appropriate and PG-Rated.
- Submissions must be for the current prompt ONLY.
- Submissions must be original.
- Submissions must be unique.
- 2. Submissions should have the subject line "Online/Current".
- 3. Submissions must contain a FIRST NAME, a LAST NAME, and an E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- 4. All submissions are accepted or rejected by the webmaster and decisions are final.
- 5. Submit as many times as you want to for each prompt.
- 6. Submissions will be posted when the prompt has ended and it enters the archive.
- 7. All accepted/posted submissions will contain the FULL NAME of the person who sent in the submission.
- 8. Each person whose submission is accepted/posted may choose whether or not they want their e-mail address connected to the site.
If you have any e-mail regarding the Improv portion of Hotel XVR27, send it to either . . . .
PLEASE NOTE : I am NOT affiliated with "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", but I'd jump at the chance.
to return to the Improv Scenes From The Web Current Prompt.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.