"Weird Al" Yankovic -related sounds
There are currently 36 sound files.
Here is what each file formats stands for....
[AU] Sun Audio format
[MID] MIDI file (computer generated music w/o singing)
[MP3] MPeg3 format
[RAM] RealAudio format
[WAV] Wave format
* Note: I do not now, nor will I ever, make available any material that can be purchased
in any store or on any website, or any unreleased songs Al has recorded, so as to
respect his talent and choices as an artist. Do not e-mail requesting any
songs other than those on this site or your e-mail will be deleted and ignored.
** Note: Not all songs are available in MIDI format.
All MIDI format files I have are listed here.
I can not convert song to or from MIDI format, so please do not ask.
NOTE: I cannot currently convert sound files between formats
with the exception of converting AU or WAV files to MP3 format. If there
is a file in AU or WAV format that you would like as an MP3, feel free to
send an e-mail
to email@example.com with the request.
- Everything You Know Is Wrong
- Frank's Two Thousand Inch TV
- Kidstar 1250 (Seattle, Washington) - radio promo
- Merry Christmas - radio promo
- Midnight Star
- [RAM] (Acapella, partial, not sung by Al)
- Nature Trail To Hell's Backwards section
- [LYR] (Backwards Section)
- [LYR] (Nature Trail To Hell)
- Night Santa Went Crazy, The
- RealRadio 104.1 (Orlando, Florida) - radio promo
- Spy Hard
- [LYR] (Spy Hard - Credits Version)
- UHF Sound Clip - I Spy Something Orange
- UHF Sound Clip - Kuni's Beginners' Class
- UHF Sound Clip - One Of My Favorite Cartoons
- UHF Sound Clip - Raul Hernandez & His Wild Kingdom
- UHF Sound Clip - Stanley Spadowski's Fun House
- UHF Sound Clip - Supplies
- UHF Sound Clip - Wheel Of Fish (Introduction)
- UHF Sound Clip - Wheel Of Fish (The Box)
- You're Pitiful (Parody of "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt)
If you have any sound files you'd like to submit for addition to this page, first e-mail a description and if it is a file I am not working on, I'll give you the go-ahead to send it to me.
If you have any e-mail regarding the "Weird Al" Yankovic portion of Hotel XVR27, send it to either . . . .
PLEASE NOTE : I am NOT "Weird Al" Yankovic, though I wouldn't complain if I were.
to return to the "Weird Al" Yankovic site main page.
- E-mail is temporarily disabled.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Music Floor.