XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - 25 Letter Alphabet
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : 25 Letter Alphabet
Game Title : 25 Letter Alphabet
Game Category : Introductory
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 2-4 (all actors)
Difficulty Rating : ~ (Introductory)
Time Estimate : 3 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (1)
Introductory Info :
- This Game's Premise: No words containing a preselected letter can be used.
- Educational Benefits: Alphabet/Phonemic Awareness
- The topic prompt should be a letter of the alphabet.
- For a game with no audience, friends, classmates, etc. available, Have the actors ask each other questions, where none of the words in the question or the answer may contain the letter selected for the topic prompt.
- For a game where there is an audience, group of friends, collection of classmates, etc. available, have the actors line up side-to-side in front of the group. The group can then ask any question they want, but none of the actors' answers can contain a word with the letter from the topic prompt in it.
- For either version, all words must be real words. All words must be in English. All responses must begin within about ten seconds.
- For both versions, actors are eliminated either when they cannot come up with an answer or question within about ten seconds, or when they've said a total of three words with the banned letter.
- The game is complete when there is only one actor remaining.
- Adjust the time limit for responses, alter the number of occurances of the banned letter, or alter the number of actors participating.
- To make the game easier, use letters such as "d", "p", or "k" (letters with a hard consonant sound that is easy to pick up).
- To make the game average, use letters such as "l", "m", or "t" (letters that do not always have a hard consonant sound).
- To make the game more difficult, use letters such as "e", "h", or "g" (vowels, letters that can be silent, or letters that make more than one type of sound).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Introductory Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.