XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Three-Headed Story Teller
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Three-Headed Story Teller
Game Title : Three-Headed Story Teller
Game Category : Introductory
- Game Author : Russell Weiser
Number Of People : 3 (3 actors)
Difficulty Rating : ~ (Introductory)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topic (2)
Introductory Info :
- This Game's Premise: Three people tell a story one word at a time.
- Educational Benefits: Number Sense
- The two topic prompts should be the characters that the story will be about.
- The three acotrs stand next to each other.
- The actors take turns adding to the story, but never more than one word at a time.
- The game is complete when the story comes to a natural conclusion or when time runs out..
- Adjust the number of words being said by each actor, have each actor add a different number of words, restrict the letters that the words can start with, or require the every fourth, tenth, etc. word to rhyme.
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Introductory Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.