XVR27's Whose Improv Is It Anyway? Page - Dr. Know-It-All
Whose Improv Is It Anyway? : On-The-Spot Satire
Game Description : Dr. Know-It-All
Game Title : Dr. Know-It-All
Game Category : Introductory
Number Of People : 4 (3 actors and 1 moderator)
Difficulty Rating : ~ (Introductory)
Time Estimate : 4 minutes
Items Necessary : None
Prompts Needed : Topics (several)
Introductory Info :
- This Game's Premise: Three people answer questions one word at a time.
- Educational Benefits: Number Sense
- Line up the 3 actors shoulder-to-shoulder facing the audience.
- The moderator can take any on-stage position as long as he/she is not between the actors and the audience.
- The topic prompts are questions to be asked to the actors.
- The moderator calls on an audience member to ask a question of the actors.
- The actors alternate, speaking one word at a time, until they form a complete sentence answer to the question.
- The game is over when either the questions run out or the time runs out.
- Vary the number of actors and/or moderators, alter the time limit, change the number of words each actor speaks at a time, set different numbers of words to each actor, or have the actors ask questions one word at a time and then answer them the same way (as opposed to the audience asking the questions).
If you'd like to contact this website:
PLEASE NOTE : This site is NOT officially affiliated with either "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" series.
to return to the Improv Introductory Game List.
to return to the Improv Style Category List.
to return to the Improv Game Complexity List.
to return to the Improv Alphabetical Game List.
to return to the Improv Main Site.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Humor Floor.