Songs Which Have Been Parodied By "Weird Al" Yankovic
This area will have all songs which have been parodied by "Weird Al"
Yankovic listed in alphabetical order by the last name of the singer
or the name of the band.
- Jackson, Michael - Bad (Fat)
- Jackson, Michael - Beat It (Eat It)
- Jackson, Michael - Black Or White (Snack All Night)
- Jagger, Mick - Ruthless People (Toothless People)
- James, Tommy (& The Shondells) - I Think We're Alone Now (I Think I'm A Clone Now)
- Jett, Joan (& The Heartbreakers) - I Love Rock And Roll (I Love Rocky Road)
- Joel, Billy - It's Still Rock And Roll To Me (It's Still Billy Joel To Me)
- Joel, Billy - Matter Of Trust, A (Matter Of Crust)
- Joel, Billy - Piano Man (Ode To A Superhero)
- Madonna - Like A Virgin (Like A Surgeon)
- McCartney, Paul (With Wings) - Live And Let Die (Chicken Pot Pie)
- McClean, Don - American Pie (Saga Begins, The)
- Mellencamp, John Cougar - Jack & Diane (Buckingham Blues)
- Men Without Hats - Safety Dance, The (Brady Bunch, The)
- Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number (Plumbing Song, The)
- Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain (Plumbing Song, The)
- Morrisette, Alanis - Thank You (Fast Food)
- Motels, The - Take The L (Take The "L" Out Of Liver)
If you have any e-mail regarding the "Weird Al" Yankovic portion of Hotel XVR27, send it to either . . . .
PLEASE NOTE : I am NOT "Weird Al" Yankovic, though I wouldn't complain if I were.
to return to the "Weird Al" Yankovic site main page.
- E-mail is temporarily disabled.
to return to the Hotel XVR27's Music Floor.